What is the Procedure to Download, Install And Activate Webroot Secure?
Webroot antivirus is robust security software which protects your gadget from internet threat like ransomware, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, malware and viruses. This software quickly blocks all the threat and can install via www.webroot.com/secure. It improves the performance of your gadget and regularly provides updates to fix bugs in your device. In this blog you will read about the installation of Webroot antivirus.
How You Can Create a Webroot Account?
- First, open a web browser and then navigate to the manufacturer website of Webroot via www.webroot.com/safe .
- Now, you should tap on the “My Account” option which is present on the right side of the Webroot homepage.
- It will direct you to the Webroot login page.
- At this point, just hit on the “Create Account” tab.
- Lastly, you should fill all the details in the specific fields.
How You Can Download, Install and Activate Webroot Antivirus?
Download Procedure of Webroot Antivirus:
- First of all, open an internet browser and then visit to www.webroot.com/safe.
- Now, enter your email address and the keycode.
- After this, you need to hit on Next option.
- If you are the Webroot user, then you need to log in to your account by using your credentials.
- If you do not have A Webroot account, then it is essential that you create one account by signing up.
- Here, you need to select the Webroot product among the options.
- Then, you need to choose a subscription package according to your preference.
- Finally, the setup file will get downloaded in the Downloads folder.
Installation Procedure of Webroot Antivirus:
- In order, to Install Webroot antivirus with key code, you need to download Webroot antivirus through www.webroot.com/secure .
- Then, just double hit on the downloaded file.
- Here, it will ask the user to run the installation, so you just press on YES button.
- Now, new window will appear with boxes. Just enter the Webroot product key in the boxes.
- After this, you need to submit this activation code and finish the installation process.
- Finally, tap on the Finish option and again restart your computer system.
Activation Procedure of Webroot Antivirus:
- For activating, you need to launch the “Run Dialog Box” in your computer.
- After this, just navigate to install Webroot through it and just launch it.
- Now, you need to choose “My Account” option.
- Then, you must submit your subscription “Serial Code” in the given field.
- At this point, you need to hit on the “Submit” button to begin the activation process.
- Finally, Webroot antivirus subscription is activated in your device.
How you can Check Updates in Webroot SecureAnywhere?
- First, you have to open your system and then double tap on the Secureanywhere icon.
- After this, just find the gear icon which is next to My Account and then hit on the Gear icon.
- Then, you need to tap on ABOUT SECUREANYWHERE.
- Here, you should check for the SecureAnywhere software updates.
- If in case, the updates are available, then you can update your software.
How To Activate Webroot Keycode?
- To activate Webroot keycode, you should double-click on the Webroot icon in order to open it on your system.
- Then, you have to hit on the My Account option which is available in the Home window.
- After this, you should select the Activate a New Keycode option.
- At last, you have to give a new keycode of your choice and then hit on the Activate button.
How you can Renew Webroot License?
- To renew the Webroot License, you need to select the Webroot icon which is on the Windows computer’s taskbar.
- Then, you have to tap on Show Hidden Icons in order to view the Webroot icon.
- When you have opened the Webroot antivirus program, just tap on the My Account button.
- Now, the key code appears on your computer screen.
- If you find a renewal message, then just click on it and just follow the Webroot Antivirus Installation instructions appears on your screen.
- But if you do not find a renewal message, then note the key code and just open Google Chrome.
- After this, go to the address bar.
- Here, you need to enter the keycode in the field and then click on Continue option.
- At last, you should finish the payment process and now your account will be renewed automatically.
How To Setup Custom and Scheduled Webroot Scan?
- Setup Custom Scan:
- You have to open Webroot software in your computer.
- Then, hit on Settings which is at the top right hand side of the screen.
- After this, click on the Scan My Computer option. Here, select the Custom Scan button.
- Now, you have to tap on the Add File or Folder option from the list.
- At this point, you have to choose a file or folder to scan.
- Next, you should click on the Start Scan option which is at the bottom of the screen in order to start the process.
- When the scan complete, just check if there is any issue in the file.
Setup Schedule Webroot Scan:
- First, launch the main window of the application and then just scroll to the bottom.
- After this, you need to move to the left and then select the Settings option.
- Here, a dialog box of the Webroot settings opens up on your screen.
- You just have to select the Scan Schedule option from the menu.
- At this point, just move to the center and then check the box next to the Enable Schedule Scans option.
- Now, you need to tap on the drop-down box next to the Scan Frequency field and then scroll to choose an option among every day, if you boot up or a week.
- When you fix the Scan Frequency, you should set the time for the scan process in order to start in the Time field.
- Lastly, follow the instructions given below the Time field and then enable or disable the option according to your requirement.
For more details, just navigate to the site of Webroot antivirus through www.webroot.com/secure.